* Submission Method:
(1) You can submit your paper(word+pdf) via Electronic Submission System. (only for overseas authors)
* The author is suggested to use the RICAI 2022 Paper Template.
* A regular submission must be no less than full 8 pages and not exceed 12 pages.
(1) For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending RICAI 2022 with no publication, please complete the registration on the Online Registration System. (only for overseas authors)
For further information, please contact us at: ICRICAI@126.com
* No publication purpose, only presentation, please submit Abstract.
* Selection for "The Best Oral Presentation"
The Branch Chair or Expert Judges will evaluate and score, and each Branch will select 1-2 "The Best Oral Presentation". The prize winners will be awarded honor's certificates and bonus.
Note: All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
RICAI is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper, and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the author's violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the author's violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the author's name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.